You’ve been repeatedly told this but we will make sure you hear it again: no matter how hard you work at the gym, you will never achieve your fitness goals without good nutrition. With so many supplements out there that promise to fuel your body it is important to remember to original fuel: food.
We have compiled a list of protein-packed recipes so you can achieve your goals while also having fun in the kitchen.
1) The Ultimate Omelet
According to BodyBuilding.com, there’s no better way to start the day (and only one omelet has 53g of protein!)
What you’ll need:
– 4 oz Ground Turkey
– 3 Whole eggs
– 6 Egg whites
– 1/4 Cup pureed avocado (optional)
-1/4 Sun-dried tomatoes
1. Brown turkey in a skillet over medium/high heat. Put turkey in a bowl aside when it’s ready.
2. Beat whole eggs and egg whites and pour the mix into the skillet.
3. Mix the sun-dried tomatoes with the turkey as the eggs cook.
4. When eggs are cooked enough to be flipped, put the sun-dried tomatoes and turkey mix on one side of the omelet.
5. ‘Close the omelet’ by flipping the open side of the omelet to cover the filling. Cook until the eggs are not runny.
6. Put on a plate, put a bit of the pureed avocado on top and enjoy.
2) Seared Salmon
This easy recipe only takes 20 minutes to make and contains 68g of protein!
What You’ll Need:
– 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
– 2 tbs of olive oil
– 1/8 tsp salt
– 1/8 tsp pepper
– 2 tbs of capers (optional)
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Coat salmon with olive oil, place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and capers (if you’d like) and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Turn salmon over and sprinkle the remainder little bit of salt, pepper and capers. Cook for 5 minutes (or until brown).
4. Place fillets on a plate and enjoy. Serve with quinoa or brown rice as a side.
3) The Perfect Steak
Steak dinner is the best dinner and one rib-eye steak has around 70g of protein.
What you’ll need:
– 2 rib-eye steaks
– Ground black pepper
1. Preheat a grill to high heat.
2. Rub meat with salt and pepper and cook on grill for 4-6 minutes on each side.
3. Remove steaks, let them rest for at least 5 minutes before serving, and serve with steamed broccoli on the side. That’s it, it doesn’t get easier than this. If you don’t have a grill available, use a skillet and grease it with olive oil.
Now dessert time
Protein powder is good for more than shakes. Its lesser utilized superpower is turning otherwise indulgent recipes into something you might justify as mandatory muscle fuel. Make some gains even on your cheat days with these recipes:
Black bean apparently goes strangely well with cocoa. Plus, their color won’t spoil the illusion of pure chocolatey goodness, so you don’t need to acknowledge that these dense blocks of brownie might be relatively healthy.
Get your caffeine hit while you down your protein fix with this wholesome riff on the renowned Italian classic. Blended banana is creamy by itself, and cottage cheese appears to make the filling light and fluffy: perfect for slathering over hot cakes. If you can’t find the extract, regular instant coffee crystals might work.
If you value density and savoriness in your goodies, peanut butter is probably a frequent friend of yours. As it happens, the optionally chunky stuff swallows up protein powder quite well. This is one of the simpler recipes, if you’re looking for an easy eat, though you might want to double the recipe.
Banana bread is comfort food. Comfort your weary body with a thick slice of this nutritious confection prepared with one of banana’s favorite friends. You can, of course, ignore the sponsor brand and use what you have on hand.
The quark used in this one is a milk product similar to cottage cheese. Apparently it lends itself to a texture rather like normal cheesecake, albeit a more protein-dense variety. The flavor of protein powder is probably variable to taste – maybe trade some of the vanilla for strawberry?
There are many maladies such as bipolar disorder which have no cure. One’s first matter for a comfort life is soundness. Factors that can influence your choice when you are ordering medications are various. Presently the assortment you can purchase in the Web is indeed swingeing. For instance Advair Diskus is used to treat asthma attacks. This medicine works by relaxing muscles in the airways to improve breathing. Cialis is used to treat few types of health problems. Cialis is a medicine used to treat sundry illnesses. What do you think about cialis 20 mg how long does it take to work? Probably every adult knows about how long does it take for cialis 5mg to work. Probably you already heard some about the matter. Usually, having annoyance getting an erection can be knotty. Mental health problems can reduce your interest in sex and can lead to erectile dysfunction. Depression affects all aspects of being including sexual health. There are variant medications for men’s sexual disfunction. If you are going to take the Cialis, tell your physician if you have had a stroke. Your health care professional may once change your dose to be aware you get better results.